Marketing and Sales Representative for
Accessibility Solutions Company
Tactile Vision Graphics Inc.,
Posted: July 5, 2017
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Sector: Printing and accessibility
Job type: Paid marketing and sales training, leading to permanent part-time
Job description: Marketing and Sales Representative – Printing and accessibility
Tactile Vision Graphics Inc., a manufacturer of and distributor of braille materials, is looking for a Marketing and Sales Representative for our publishing house and print shop.
The individual will be responsible for developing relationships in order to maintain and grow ongoing sales.
Why you want this job
- Do you experience barriers to employment when you submit a résumé?
- Do you still have years of creativity and resourcefulness to bring to your work situation?
- Or are you new to Canada, and struggling to make employers notice your skills and experience?
We can offer you
- Marketing and Sales training;
- Salary paid during training and permanent employment upon completion of training certificate;
- Flexible part-time schedule, 16 hours per week;
- The opportunity to work with a Canadian company who values its employees, places strong emphasis on diversity and prioritises customer service
What you’ll be doing
- Follow a certified 48-hour marketing training course;
- Complete assignments between sessions;
- Bring in new business opportunities and manage new/existing customer relationships
- Meet and develop business relationships with distributors, business owners and purchasers
- Assess customer issues/needs and develop solutions
- Prepare quotations/estimates for projects
- Follow up with customers to offer additional assistance or additional products
Do you have the right qualifications?
- Experience in sales/business development, (further training will be provided)
- Previous experience and understanding of a minority market
- Ability to negotiate and gain positive outcomes that satisfy customer and company
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Evident inter-personal, communication and presentation skills
Closing Date: July 14, 2017 5PM
Only applicants who submit a résumé by email will be considered.
To apply for this position please
Please contact Rebecca Blaevoet with any questions: