Give the gift of inclusion with our On The Farm colouring book … Blind and sighted children alike will enjoy sharing its magic, together!
Who would think of giving a colouring book to a vision-impaired child? You would, clearly, that’s why you’re on our site, looking at On The Farm
You’ve already figured out that it’s a
Description of On The Farm
- The cover is green with a picture of a tractor on it;
- Page 1 shows a meadow with trees and a river running through it;
- Page 2 shows a barn and a silo;
- Page 3: the tractor again but this time you can draw it another colour!
- Page 4: a horse;
- Page 5: a cow;
- Page 6: a pig;
- Page 7 shows a rooster standing on a hay bail;
- Page 8 sows a duck;
- Page 9 sows a rabbit with a head of lettuce;
- Page 10: an apple tree.
Read more about our colouring books on our Tactile Colouring Books page
Ten tactile outlines with raised print letter stencils make our tactile colouring books a marvellous activity for friends; an unexpected leisure activity as well as a brilliant
The colouring books we sell are perfect for blind children, but children with full sight enjoy the satisfaction of drawing a nice, neat picture, too.