Give the gift of inclusion with our Favourite Toys colouring book … Blind and sighted children alike will enjoy sharing its magic, together!
Who would think of giving a colouring book to a vision-impaired child? You would, clearly, that’s why you’re on our site, looking at Favourite Toys
You’ve already figured out that it’s a
Description of Favourite Toys
- The cover is pink with a beach ball and a teddy bear.
- Page 1 shows a jack-in-the-box;
- Page 2 has two balls, one with stars, the other with stripes;
- Page 3 has the picture of a wagon;
- Page 4: a drum with two drumsticks;
- Page 5: a little girl’s doll ;
- Page 6: a pyramid of wooden building-blocks etched with a variety of designs;
- Page 7: a toy box with a doll in it;
- Page 8: a dump truck;
- Page 10: a train with engine and cars.
Page 9: a teddy bear;
Read more about our colouring books on our Tactile Colouring Books page
Ten tactile outlines with raised print letter stencils make our tactile colouring books a marvellous activity for friends; an unexpected leisure activity as well as a brilliant
The colouring books we sell are perfect for blind children, but children with full sight enjoy the satisfaction of drawing a nice, neat picture, too.