Give the gift of inclusion with our Summer Sunshinecolouring book … Blind and sighted children alike will enjoy sharing its magic, together!
Who would think of giving a colouring book to a vision-impaired child? You would, clearly, that’s why you’re on our site, looking at Summer Sunshine
You’ve already figured out that it’s a
Description of Summer Sunshine
- The cover is yellow with a sailboat and sun;
- Page 1 shows an umbrella in the sand and a boy playing with a beach ball;
- Page 2: a lady wearing a sunhat, doing her gardening with a wheelbarrow and plants;
- Page 3: a house with a flagpole and flag, fireworks and obviously celebrating a national holiday;
- Page 4: a little robin perched on a leafy tree branch enjoying a summer lunch al fresco;
- Page 5: a sunny afternoon on the lake, a sailboat drifting lazily;
- Page 6: a little boy in a boat, he’s about to catch his first fish;
- Page 7: a duck pond and trees;
- Page 8: there’s a little tent under the stars and a squirrel has come to investigate;
- Page 9: a girl playing in the sand, with a shovel and bucket, she’s wearing a swimsuit and it’s a bright sunny day;
- Page 10: a balcony with a lounge chair, sun umbrella and large potted plant.
Read more about our colouring books on our Tactile Colouring Books page
Ten tactile outlines with raised print letter stencils make our tactile colouring books a marvellous activity for friends; an unexpected leisure activity as well as a brilliant
The colouring books we sell are perfect for blind children, but children with full sight enjoy the satisfaction of drawing a nice, neat picture, too.