Give the gift of inclusion with our Spring Is Here! colouring book … Blind and sighted children alike will enjoy sharing its magic, together!
Who would think of giving a colouring book to a vision-impaired child? You would, clearly, that’s why you’re on our site, looking at Spring Is Here!
You’ve already figured out that it’s a
Description of Spring Is Here!
- The cover is green with flowers on it;
- Page 1 shows a man working in his garden, with a wheelbarrow, some plants, birds in the sky and the sun shining;
- Page 2: a little basket full of decorated Easter eggs;
- Page 3: four different flowers;
- Page 4: a little girl in rainboots, holding an umbrella, is sloshing through a puddle walking her dog;
- Page 5: a little boy flying a kite on a windy day;
- Page 6: a field of daisies and butterflies;
- Page 7: a meadow with a stream running through it, down from the hills past two lambs grazing;
- Page 8: perhaps a park with a little wooden bench, birds in a tree and a bicycle;
- Page 9: a chicken coop, roosters, hens, eggs and chicks; and in the middle of it, a forlorn-looking cat;
- Page 10: a house with a trail leading to a vegetable garden; the other half of the picture is rabbits!
Read more about our colouring books on our Tactile Colouring Books page
Ten tactile outlines with raised print letter stencils make our tactile colouring books a marvellous activity for friends; an unexpected leisure activity as well as a brilliant
The colouring books we sell are perfect for blind children, but children with full sight enjoy the satisfaction of drawing a nice, neat picture, too.