Give the gift of inclusion with our Winter Wonderscolouring book … Blind and sighted children alike will enjoy sharing its magic, together!
Who would think of giving a colouring book to a vision-impaired child? You would, clearly, that’s why you’re on our site, looking at Winter Wonders
You’ve already figured out that it’s a
Description of Winter Wonders
- The cover is blue with three evergreen trees and a snowman;
- Page 1 shows a lady sitting at her kitchen table with a mug of coffee, there is a picture on the wall and through the window-blinds partially drawn she can see snow falling;
- Page 2: three children sitting at a table, having an inside day because it’s far too cold outside;
- Page 3: a man getting ready to go down-hill skiing;
- Page 4: a boy and girl tobogganing down a hill through the rees;
- Page 5: a horse-drawn carriage with a big bag of gifts, in the moonlight;
- Page 6: a house in the country with a trail winding down from its door to a mailbox, trees, a snowman and the view of rolling hills;
- Page 7: a farm with a barn and silo and with an ice rink and someone playing hockey;
- Page 8: a fireplace with a clock and plants on the mantle, a cat and dog lying near the hearth;
- Page 9: a man and woman looking at their festive turkey dinner; you can see candles on the table and a nice painting on the wall;
- Page 10: a little boy with a party hat and noise-makers; the clock in the top right corner of the picture shows almost midnight …
Read more about our colouring books on our Tactile Colouring Books page
Ten tactile outlines with raised print letter stencils make our tactile colouring books a marvellous activity for friends; an unexpected leisure activity as well as a brilliant
The colouring books we sell are perfect for blind children, but children with full sight enjoy the satisfaction of drawing a nice, neat picture, too.
Purchase our Braille colouring books at Tactile Vision Graphics
There are no reviews yet.