Give the gift of inclusion with our Christmas Magic colouring book … Blind and sighted children alike will enjoy sharing its magic, together!
Who would think of giving a colouring book to a vision-impaired child? You would, clearly, that’s why you’re on our site, looking at Christmas Magic
You’ve already figured out that it’s a
Description of Christmas Magic
- The cover is red with a shining star;
- Page 1 of course appropriately shows a star shining down on a little stable with a manger;
- Page 2, portrait, shows a branch with two Christmas ornaments hanging from it;
- Page 3: the portrait view of a Christmas tree with a star at the top, all decorated, with presents;
- Page 4, landscape, is the picture of a fireplace with stocking hung on the mantle;
- Page 5: a big candycane with a bow tied around it;
- Page 6: holly berries;
- Page 7: a decorated wreath;
- Page 8: the portrait view of a snowman with tophat and scarf;
- Page 9: the portrait view of Santa Claus;
- Page 10: a big present with a bow.
Read more about our colouring books on our Tactile Colouring Books page
Ten tactile outlines with raised print letter stencils make our tactile colouring books a marvellous activity for friends; an unexpected leisure activity as well as a brilliant
The colouring books we sell are perfect for blind children, but children with full sight enjoy the satisfaction of drawing a nice, neat picture, too.